Regulations of the "WINter with WINdhunter".
- The competition is organized by Windhunter Academy sp.z o.o., with its seat at 18a Morska Street, 75-221 in Koszalin, NIP (tax identification number): 669 251 05 29.
- The organizer is the founder of the award.
- The competition is not created, administered or sponsored by Facebook. The facebook.com website does not bear any responsibility for any activities related to the organization of the competition on the website.
Conditions for participation
- Competition participants may only be natural persons, consumers within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code, with full legal capacity, being users and having an active account on Facebook.com; who have accepted these Regulations (hereinafter: "Participant").
- Participant states that:
- is a natural person with full legal capacity;
- has read the content of these Regulations and voluntarily joins the Competition;
- agrees and accepts the terms of the Regulations, including reading the content regarding receiving the award procedure and fully accepts it ;
- undertakes to comply with the provisions of the Regulations, including the Facebook regulations;
- consented to the processing of personal data for purposes related to participation in the Competition;
- is a registered User of the Facebook social network
- Employees and associates of the Organizer may not participate in the Competition.
- The condition for participation in the competition is to like the fanpage of the windhunter academy-training and study camp.
- The competition runs from January 7, 2022 to January 30, 2022 until 23:59.
- The results of the Competition will be announced on 02/02/2022 until 4 p.m.
- The competition takes place via the fanpage on the Facebook social networking site at: https://www.facebook.com/akademiawiatru/
- The task is to:
- like windhunter academy – training and study camp fanpage,
- share the competition post on a private facebook profile.
- in the comment under the competition post, complete the sentence "the next country that I will visit with my new suitcase will be ... .. because ......".
- Each participant of the competition may submit only one proposal for a response.
- 1 winner will be selected in the competition.
- The most interesting competition answer will be selected by the competition jury, which includes employees of windhunter academy sp.z o.o. including the chairman of the jury and two other members of the jury.
- The Competition Winner will be notified of the prize and the terms of receipt of the Prize via a private message sent on Facebook.
- The organizer pays attention to the respect for the creativity of others and the statements to be expressed in a civilized manner.
- The Organizer reserves the right to exclude from the Competition Participants whose actions are contrary to the law or these Regulations and the Facebook regulations, in particular participants who:
- post content that is inconsistent with applicable law or the Regulations available on Facebook (in particular containing offensive content, both in the text and graphic);
- take actions using an account / profile created in violation of Facebook's rules;
- take actions using third party accounts / profiles that do not comply with Facebook's rules;
- interfere with the functioning of the Competition;
- create fictitious accounts / profiles on Facebook.
- The prize in the competition is a SUITCASE by the Wittchen company and two buffs with the logo of the windhunter academy company.
- The prize will be sent to the correspondence address of the winner of the competition. The winner is obliged to provide the Organizer with the shipping address for the prize within 14 days from the date of the competition. After this date, the prize will be forfeited.
- The organizer has the right to provide the name and surname of the Winner on the fanpage windhunter academy - training and study camp.
- The Organizer is not responsible for the inability to transfer the prize for reasons attributable to the Participant. In this case, the prize is forfeited.
- The Organizer is not responsible for incorrect data indicated by the Participant, and in particular for changing personal data that make it impossible to find the Participant and inform about winning the Prize.
- In the event of detecting activities inconsistent with the Regulations, attempts to influence the selection of the Winner in an unlawful manner, especially by setting up fictitious profiles on Facebook, the participant may be excluded from the Competition.
- Please send any complaints and comments regarding the rules, conduct or settlement of the competition by e-mail to the following address: (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The complaint should include the name and surname of the Participant and the justification for the complaint. In the title of the message, please add a description (Facebook competition - competition title).
- Complaints are considered within 30 days from the date of their receipt.
- Please be advised that the administrator of personal data of Competition participants is windhunter academy sp.z o.o., at ul. Morska 18a, 75-221 in Koszalin.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the Participant to enter the Competition. Persons providing data have the right to access this data, change it or delete it.
- In matters relating to the processing of personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: (email@example.com).
- Personal data will be processed for the purpose and scope necessary to conduct the Competition, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1. lit. b of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 EU (hereinafter: "GDPR"). The data was collected by the fanpage on Facebook of windhunter academy - training and study camp.
- Personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the implementation of the Competition, including the release of the Prize and announcement of the winner (and other awarded persons), as well as stored until any claims are time-barred or the data archiving obligation resulting from legal provisions expires.
- The organizer is not responsible for any disruptions in the operation of ICT links, servers, interfaces, browsers and the Facebook platform.
- The organizer is not responsible for the temporary or permanent blocking of the Facebook page or application
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other legal provisions shall apply.
- Disputes related to and arising from the Competition will be resolved by a common court competent for the seat of the organizer.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the rules of the Competition during its duration. Information about the changes will be posted on the fanpage windhunter academy - training and study camp.
- By participating in the competition, the User agrees to the provisions of these Regulations.